The latest European ETF Market Review from Thomson Reuters Lipper shows that assets under management in the European exchange-traded fund industry decreased from €430.3 bn to €426.1 bn during February….
Se vuoi ricevere le principali notizie riguardanti gli ETF e gli ETC iscriviti alla Nostra Newsletter settimanale gratuita.Clicca qui per iscriverti gratuitamente.
by Detlef Glow, Head of EMEA research at Lipper – Thomson Reuters Lipper
– Assets under management in the European exchange-traded fund industry decreased from €430.3 bn to €426.1 bn during February. This decrease of €4.2 bn was driven by the performance of the underlying markets (-€4.5 bn), while net sales contributed a positive €0.3 bn to the overall assets under management in the ETF segment.
– Bond funds (+€1.9 bn) enjoyed the highest net inflows for February.
– Equity Global (+€0.5 bn), Equity UK (+€0.5 bn), and Bond USD Corporates (+€0.3 bn) were the best selling Lipper global classifications for February.
– iShares (+€0.5 bn), Deka ETF (+€0.3 bn), and Handelsbanken (+€0.2 bn) were the best selling ETF promoters in Europe for February.
– The ten best selling funds gathered net inflows of €2.1 bn for February.
– iShares Core MSCI World UCITS ETF (+€454 m) was the best selling individual ETF for February.