The latest European ETF Market Review from Thomson Reuters Lipper shows that positive market impacts in combination with net inflows led to increased assets under management in the European ETF industry (€496.1 bn) for November, up from €483.8 bn at the end of October…..
Se vuoi ricevere le principali notizie riguardanti gli ETF e gli ETC iscriviti alla Nostra Newsletter settimanale gratuita.Clicca qui per iscriverti gratuitamente.
By Detlef Glow, Head of EMEA research at Thomson Reuters Lipper
· Positive market impacts in combination with net inflows led to increased assets under management in the European ETF industry (€496.1 bn) for November, up from €483.8 bn at the end of October. The increase of €12.3 bn for November was mainly driven by the performance of markets (+€7.5 bn), while net sales contributed €4.8 bn to the assets under management in the ETF segment.
· Equity ETFs (+€8.2 bn) posted the highest net inflows for November.
· The best selling Lipper global classification for November was Equity US (+€2.6 bn), followed by Equity Global (+€2.0 bn) and Equity Europe (+€1.2 bn).
· BNP Paribas, with net sales of €1.4 bn, was the best selling ETF promoter in Europe, followed by Source (+€0.9 bn) and Vanguard Group (+€0.8 bn).
· The ten best selling funds gathered total net inflows of €4.2 bn for November.
· iShares Core S&P 500 UCITS ETF USD (Acc) (+€0.7 bn), was the best selling individual ETF for November.